2nd March 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Indian Institute Of Chemical Engineers?

I am studying in 10th standard and after completion of it want to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute Of Chemical Engineers. How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether The Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) Kolkata organisation degree is valid for government jobs or not?
  2. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  3. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  4. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  7. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  9. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  10. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  11. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  12. ISRO entrance test for chemical engineers
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  14. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  16. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  17. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  18. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
8th April 2018, 12:39 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Indian Institute Of Chemical Engineers?

Since, you are in class 10th at this instant, after the completion of class 10th, you can opt for the Diploma course in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course from Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by State Council or National Council, qualifying in which they can take admission at the above mentioned Institute for studying Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?