15th November 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma course of Air Conditioning? What are the benefits of this course?

I am Industrial training institute student. I want to do air conditioning diploma. SO tell me how can i get admission in the course and what are the benefits of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  2. Can I do 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by distance education from CMJ?
  3. Is IME Mumbai India approved by AICTE?
  4. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  5. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  6. How to take admission in Air Conditioning course?
  7. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  8. Which course should I choose after passing 10th?
  9. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which is the best book for B.Tech students for GATE?
  11. Colleges for PG courses in refregeration and air conditioning in Mechanical through correspondence?
  12. can i apply for bank jobs after b.tech bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  14. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  15. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  16. Benefits of study Diploma in Travel & Tourism course?
  17. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  18. How can I get into AMU after 10th? When the forms will be available? Syllabus and fee details?
27th April 2016, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma course of Air Conditioning? What are the benefits of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Industrial training institute student. I want to do air conditioning diploma. SO tell me how can i get admission in the course and what are the benefits of this course?
The Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning course is available in many institutions in India. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in Tamilnadu Open University. The website link is Click Here.

The aspirant can do self employment after the course or he can work in many Air conditioning manufacturers, servicing companies and installation companies. The demand for the skilled Labor is very high in this field. So you can get good salary and perks. You can get a job in any one of the air conditioning or refrigeration companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?