1st November 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course for an employee of BHEL?

I am the employee of BHEL. My qualification is ITI in Electrical. Now, I want to do Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. So, what I have to do to get admission in Distance Mode? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering being a Railway employee on ITI basis?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
  3. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  4. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  5. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  6. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  7. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  8. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  9. Can I pursue diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in distance mode?
  10. How can I do electrical diploma by correspondence?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  12. Can I go for diploma in electrical engineering in Guwahati through distance mode? -- [New]
  13. List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?
  14. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  15. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience?
  16. University for B.Tech in electrical in distance after diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  17. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any distance education for Polytechnic electrical diploma with AICTE approval
2nd November 2016, 11:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course for an employee of BHEL?

You will have to contact the respective university you wish to get admission in distance mode to continue with your studies further. There is no such problem in it, you can get admission in the course, if you do fulfill their minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the course. It doesn't matter is you are working or not, on the contrary it is quite good if you are presently working in an organization and opting for distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?