1st July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges? Is it necessary to give any qualifying exam?

How to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges? Is it necessary to give any qualifying exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  2. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  3. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  5. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  6. Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?
  7. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  9. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  10. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  11. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 89023?
  12. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  13. List of the government colleges of Polytechnic college in Maharashtra?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among VOCLET, Poly40, Poly60 or JEXPO for admission in Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal?
  15. How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?
  16. What should I do after getting admission in government college in Polytechnic?
  17. Should I go for M.Tech from anywhere else if got no call from IITs? Which college should I prefer?
  18. How to do B.Tech after doing Polytechnic with 59%? List of colleges which will give admission through lateral entry?
1st July 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges? Is it necessary to give any qualifying exam?

Yes, you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Government Polytechnic college for pursuing Polytechnic course. To be eligible to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. If you secure good rank in Polytechnic entrance examination then, you can easily get admission in Government Polytechnic College.
1st July 2015, 08:47 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges? Is it necessary to give any qualifying exam?

Procedure to get admission in government polytechnic is very easy. You are eligible for admission as if you completed your 10th standard, 12th standard or I.T.I course. First of all you have to clear Entrance test. After entrance test you have to compete in counselling. In counselling you will compete with marks score in CET.

Once if seat is allotted to you then just visit to college campus and take admission. If you want to get admission in government college then fill government colleges in your choice only.
1st July 2015, 11:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in polytechnic courses, you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, with good rank, then you will have chance to get admission in Government polytechnic colleges. So, to get admission in Government colleges, you should get top ranks in polytechnic entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?