16th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology from Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. How to get admission in this university? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  3. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  5. What's the admission procedure for M.Phil in Bilaspur(CG)? What's the fee structure?
  6. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
  7. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  8. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A in English with 57%?
  9. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS in any Medical College?
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  12. Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research having done BHMS with 68%? Fee structure for this course?
  14. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  15. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  16. Fee criteria for B.Com(hons)?
  17. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  18. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
13th May 2018, 08:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?

You can not pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology from Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh because this course is not available in this university. But there are many colleges or Universities in India offering this course. The Average fees for this course is 10000 Rs to 8 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?