17th March 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me how to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th class? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  3. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  10. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  12. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  13. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  14. How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  17. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  18. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
18th March 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?

Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent from any recognised board are eligible to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. Some colleges offers admission in Diploma course by considering 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission in Diploma course to merit candidates of the entrance examination. So, by qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?