19th February 2023, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in Aeronautical engineering (B.Tech) after diploma in automobile?

supposed if i complete my diploma in automobile engineering(DAE) with above 85% -90% in my final year exams is there a possibility that i can be admitted in Aeronautical Engineering(b.tech)?

20th February 2023, 04:12 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to get admitted in Aeronautical engineering (B.Tech) after diploma in automobile?

diploma in automobile engineering. To do so, you will need to appear for relevant entrance exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, or other engineering entrance exams conducted by various universities and colleges.

To apply for admission, you will need to research the universities and colleges that offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and check their admission requirements, which may include eligibility criteria, entrance exam scores, and other factors such as academic performance, extracurricular activities, and work experience. With proper preparation and research, you can increase your chances of securing admission in a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering program after completing a diploma in automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?