22nd August 2021, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Sir currently i am doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year .After completion of my diploma i want job in Indian Air Force . So please tell me the process for this and am i eligible or not for this

email id:[email protected]

26th August 2021, 03:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

You can apply for the Indian Air Force after completion of diploma course from any well recognized institute.
You shall have to join Indian Air Force technical branch "x" after diploma. You shall have scored 50% marks in diploma and ager shall lies between 19 years to 22 years.
28th August 2021, 06:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Being a diploma holder, you can join as Airman in Air Force. Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks is the required qualification.

Maximum age of the applicant must be 27 years.

Selection process is made through written test, physical efficiency test and interview.

If you have completed 12th, you have the option to join Air Force by qualifying NDA.
28th August 2021, 08:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

After diploma in computer Engineering you can join Indian Air force through NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. NDA stands for National defence academy.

Candidate have to pass 12th with physics and mathematics or equivalent from any recognised board or university.

Candidate must be citizen of India.

Age of candidate must be from 16.5 years to 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?