23rd March 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How many Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal for Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 08:36 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal?

The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal

As per my knowledge, 45 Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service seats are available in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 59/1, Shanti Nagar Near Shiv Mandir, Karnal, Haryana 132001
Phone: 090340 66559
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?