13th June 2019, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

How many Advance Diploma in Software Technology seats are available in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Advance Diploma in Software Technology in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

17th June 2019, 09:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advance Diploma in Software Technology seats are available in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

The number of seats available for dvance Diploma in Software Technology in Indian Global Education, Nagpur is 30.

The selection of the candidates for admission in Advance Diploma in Software Technology in Indian Global Education, Nagpur is done on the basis of merit list.

You can contact the college directly to get more information on admission details.

Contact Address:
Indian Global Education
Plot No. 77, 1st Floor, Umred Rd,
Near Abhinandan School,
Opposite Nirmal Nagari, Bapu Nagar, Nandanvan,
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440009
18th June 2019, 12:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advance Diploma in Software Technology seats are available in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

The total number of Advance Diploma in Software Technology seats that are available in Indian Global Education, Nagpur is 45.

Indian Global Education, Nagpur

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

Address: Plot No. 77, 1st Floor, Umred Rd, Bapu Nagar, Nandanvan, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440009
Phone: 099235 88942
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?