3rd January 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Banking & Insurance seats are available in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance for studying Diploma in Banking & Insurance. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

31st January 2019, 01:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Banking & Insurance seats are available in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?

Indian Institute of Banking and Finance

As per my knowledge, 45 Diploma in Banking & Insurance seats is available in the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.

For more information you can contact at:

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 109 - 113, Vikrant towers, Ist floor, 4, Rajendra place, Prasad Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110008
Phone: 011 2575 2191
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?