17th October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Chemical Engineering seats are available in Assam Engineering Institute?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Assam Engineering Institute for Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute?

30th October 2019, 01:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Chemical Engineering seats are available in Assam Engineering Institute?

The seat availability to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Assam Engineering Institute is 35 seats intake. The educational qualification is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate for general category and 35% marks in aggregate for SC category and 33% marks in aggregate for ST category.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aei.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?