27th November 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Clinical Pathology seats are available in Indira Gandhi Medical College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Indira Gandhi Medical College for Diploma in Clinical Pathology course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

29th November 2021, 01:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Clinical Pathology seats are available in Indira Gandhi Medical College?

There is a total of two seats available for the Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Indira Gandhi Medical College.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://igmcri.edu.in/
29th November 2021, 02:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Clinical Pathology seats are available in Indira Gandhi Medical College?

Total 2 seats are available in Indira Gandhi Medical College for Diploma in Clinical Pathology.
29th November 2021, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Indira Gandhi Medical College is 2 seat intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the National Medical Commission. Admission selection will be on the basis of the NEET PG ranking.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.igmcshimla.edu.in
30th November 2021, 07:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Sometimes, seats are limited, but still inspite of unavailable vacancy, candidate must fill the form and submit it, if they feel they are eligible.
By filing the form, there are chances of you getting admission, as not all the candidates who already filled the form agree for the admission.
So itdls better to submit the form and wait for the result and if a candidate belongs to a reserved category , than it always advantageous for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?