18th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in CT Scan Technician seats are available in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences for Diploma in CT Scan Technician course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  4. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  5. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [New]
  6. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  8. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  9. How many Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine seats are available in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  10. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  11. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  15. Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?
  16. Which course should be done after 10th for medical -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of studying Diploma in CT Scan Technician?
  18. How can I complete my Diploma in Medical Imaging Technician course?
29th April 2019, 11:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in CT Scan Technician seats are available in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

The total number of Diploma in CT Scan Technician seats are available in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences is 40.

DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH-24, Opp Shri Bankey Bihari Dental College, Masuri, Uttar Pradesh 201015
Phone: 098101 77860
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?