8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law seats are available in AKB Institute of Finance and Management?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in AKB Institute of Finance and Management for studying Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

13th September 2019, 11:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law seats are available in AKB Institute of Finance and Management?

The number of seats available for Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in AKB Institute of Finance and Management is 120.

The eligibility required to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in AKB Institute of Finance and Management is Graduation with minimum 55% marks form a recognized university.

The admission to Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in AKB Institute of Finance and Management is on the basis of merit of graduation. You can download the application form from the website mentioned below.

You can visit the website http://akbifm.in for more detailed information.

Contact Address:-
AKB Institute of Finance and Management
B-284-285 Nehru Ground,
N.I.T Faridabad
Haryana (India) – 121001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?