2nd May 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in International Marketing Management seats are available in International Council for Management Studies?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute?

6th May 2019, 07:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in International Marketing Management seats are available in International Council for Management Studies?

At the International Council for Management Studies, all the course is distant education in nature and admission is done throughout the year. For more details I am giving you the contact details of this institute.

Address - Chennai # 55, (Old No:29),
Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone Number - 04424956036
Email Id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?