21st October 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Mechatronics seats are available in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

26th October 2018, 04:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechatronics seats are available in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

There ate total number of 60 Diploma in Mechatronics seats available in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Candidates must have passed class 10th/12th from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue that course.
For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cttc.gov.in
26th October 2018, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechatronics seats are available in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 60 (SC-09, ST-05, Gen- 46) Diploma in Mechatronics seats available in the Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Those candidates who have passed matriculation or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized Board are eligible to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. They have to clear the written test for the admission to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar. Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?