28th July 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques seats are available in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research for Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

1st August 2019, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques seats are available in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research?

Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research does not offer Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques. This institute offers Diploma course in following 2 specializations;

1. DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology)

2. DMRT (Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology)

Instead of Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques, B.Sc. optometry (bachelor in optometry & ophthalmic technology) course is available in this institute.

More information is available at;
https://www.cimsar.org/Admission_Detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?