9th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Geo Informatics seats are available in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?

Hi friends, I want to join PG Diploma in Geo Informatics course which is available in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

11th June 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Geo Informatics seats are available in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join PG Diploma in Geo Informatics course which is available in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

There are 10 seats available in every batch for the Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khagolam Institute of Geoinformatics (KIG). Duration of the Diploma in Geo Informatics course is 6 months full time (5 days a week) in KIG. Graduates or post graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Geo Informatics course in KIG. They have to appear for an entrance examination and should score at least 60% marks in it for the admission to study Diploma in Geo Informatics in KIG. The KIG website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?