20th December 2021, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

How many rank should I be able to score in polytechnic exam for admission in government college?

How many rank should I be able to score in polytechnic exam for admission in government college?

21st December 2021, 01:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rank should I be able to score in polytechnic exam for admission in government college?

Below 5k ranks are good to get into government polytechnic college.

Qualification - Should have passed class 10th or 12th.

Minimum Marks - Candidates should have obtained 40% marks in the qualifying examination. (Note: Minimum marks can vary from institute to institute)

Nationality - should be of Indian National.
21st December 2021, 06:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rank should I be able to score in polytechnic exam for admission in government college?

For getting admission in government colleges, rank under 5000 is regarded good for a student.
They must have secured 40-50% in theory subjects and and 50-60% in practical subjects.
Candidates can check their rank through online mode by accessing the website.
Seats are provided to candidates based on various steps like documents verification
Qualifying exam scores etc.
23rd December 2021, 07:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

For admission to a government college, the rank depends on which stream you want to take admission. First of all the region of your polytechnic must be selected because it might differ from place to place. To get admission in the best colleges for the polytechnic course your qualification must be matched with admission eligibility criteria of the particular college, it might be like, you should have a 10th certificate from a recognized board and one of the most important things is you must appear in the common test.
23rd December 2021, 10:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You have to score below 5000 rank to get eligible for admission in a polytechnic government college.
18th June 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 9827the rank we elgeble to govt seat
4th July 2022, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i got 5297 rank . I can elgeble for govt. seat
17th July 2022, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 2900 RANK . IS IT A GOOD RANK.
27th August 2022, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I got 875 obc rank and there are only 60 seats in my college and I fear about my admission.Can i get seat in civil branch?
24th March 2023, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hn jo 2022 me exam diye the o dubara aplai kr skte h kya
23rd June 2023, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I got 2211 in general...so i can eligible for govt. Seat?
21st July 2023, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I got 2719 rank on EWS. Is am i eligible for government polytechnic college? I have fear to get selection in good college. Can i get good polytechnic government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?