27th November 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 10th is required to get admitted in best university like Vidyalankar for diploma?

Hii.. I'm Durgesh and I'm in 10th std now and I want to take diploma in computer science and i wanted to get admitted in best high-end college like vidyalankar or any other... Can anyone tell me how much avg. percentage is required in 10th SSC exam to get admitted in best high-end college for diploma in computer science.

My avg. Score is 85% is it okay to get admitted in best college like vidyalankar or any other for diploma in computer science..?

29th November 2021, 04:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 10th is required to get admitted in best university like Vidyalankar for diploma?

The percentage which is required in class 10th to get admitted in best university like Vidyalankar for diploma in computer engineering is 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. There will be a direct admission in this course on the basis of merit in class 10th.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vpt.edu.in
30th November 2021, 04:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 10th is required to get admitted in best university like Vidyalankar for diploma?

Most of the University, require first division marks for diploma that is 60% marks.
But due to huge competition , it advisable to score 70% marks to get admission.
If someone scores more than the limit specified then also they are eligible for admission.
Total seats breakup is 180.
It's a college with good placement facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?