16th January 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to do diploma in Computer Science?

I am class in 10 i want to know that how much percentage is required to do diploma in Computer.Sc after the matric exam.I have financial problems so i want to know will i get any job opportunity after doing diploma in Computer Sc. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  2. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  3. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  4. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  5. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Computer Science) after completing B.Sc(Mathematics & Computer Science)? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  10. Cutoff percentage to take admission in diploma in computer science?
  11. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  12. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  13. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  15. Required percentage in B.Tech to be eligible for GATE Exam? What courses that I can take in M.Tech being a Computer Science candidate?
  16. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  18. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
16th January 2016, 03:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to do diploma in Computer Science?

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN 10th FOR DIPLOMA IN CS

* The applicant who want to join diploma in computer science he need to score minimum of 60% marks in 10th class.

JOBS AFTER DIPLOMA IN CS

1. Computer Hardware Industry
2. Web Designing and publishing
3. Electronics and Communication Industries
4. Networking and maintenance industries
5. Consultancy Services
6. Software Development Industries
16th January 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for doing Diploma in Computer Science, you must have completed your 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board. Some colleges offers admission to Diploma course on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination. Yes, definitely you can get a job opportunity after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science.
16th January 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma in computer science engineering you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state technical council. You just need class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education.

Admissions are allotted on the basis of performance in the written exam and counselling. Those with a top rank are allotted admission first.
16th January 2016, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am class in 10 i want to know that how much percentage is required to do diploma in Computer.Sc after the matric exam.I have financial problems so i want to know will i get any job opportunity after doing diploma in Computer Sc. Awaiting for the answer.
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Your age should be below 21 years.
17th January 2016, 12:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The required percentage of marks for Diploma course may differ from college to college based on various factors. However, most of the colleges require at least 60% of marks at 10th standard level. Most of the colleges require just pass marks whether its 40% or 45%.
17th January 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The eligibility is a pass in SSLC/10th from a recognized board with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges like,

Acharya Institutes -http://www.acharya.ac.in/ap.php
Adhithya Polytechnic College -http://www.adhithyapolytechnic.org/courses.html
Aklia Polytechnic College - http://www.akliainstitute.org/poytec...es-offered.php
Cape Polytechnic College - http://www.capepolytechnic.capeinfrastructure.com/
Hindustan Polytechnic College - http://www.hiet.in/polytechnic/
2nd February 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have finished 10 th in matric state board syllabus and i scored 440 in 10th in 2018..How to join in diploma computer engineering?
28th August 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How many required for Cse polytechnic in bapatla
3rd June 2022, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How Much Money In West In Computer Diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?