29th October 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Accounting course having knowledge of Tally and ERP?

Sir, I am Art graduate and have studied DCA, Tally and ERP. I am working in a company but need to increase Accounting knowledge. How can I study Diploma in Accounting?

31st October 2017, 07:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Accounting course having knowledge of Tally and ERP?

If you want to do diploma in accounting after completing graduation in arts stream and DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) and having knowledge of Tally and ERP, then you can apply for diploma course in below mentioned institutes:-

Institutes Offer Diploma Course in Accounting:-

1. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota

2. Swami Vivekanand University, Sagar

3. Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Utter pradesh

4. Dr. CV Raman University, Bilaaspur

5. Indian Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow

So these are the institutes offer diploma course in accounting and you can apply for diploma course in these reputed institutes. Here below are details regarding diploma course in accounting:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in accounting is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Duration of diploma course in accounting is 1 year.
  • Some of reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission process of eligible candidate for diploma course in accounting.
  • After having diploma in accounting you can apply for job in areas like Customs department, Indian civil services, Banking sector, Indian statistical services, Economic consulting jobs, Insurance industry, Import/ Export companies etc.
31st October 2017, 06:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Accounting course having knowledge of Tally and ERP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Art graduate and have studied DCA, Tally and ERP. I am working in a company but need to increase Accounting knowledge. How can I study Diploma in Accounting?

Candidates after having knowledge of Tally and ERP can study the Diploma in Accounting related courses in various colleges in India in regular and distance mode of education. They can study the Diploma in Finance, Budget and Accounting course in IGNOU. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates with 10+2 qualification can pursue the course in IGNOU. There is no age limit to study the course in IGNOU. Diploma in Finance, Budget and Accounting in IGNOU is in collaboration with the Institute of Public Auditors of India (PIA). The course is designed for the staff working in Panchayat Raj Institutions. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?