16th January 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in IPR after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I am studying in Third Year of B.Sc Microbiology and want to study PG Diploma in IPR. How can I study it? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  3. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  6. List of colleges offering MD(Agadtantra) in Maharashtra
  7. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  8. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  9. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  10. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  11. List of colleges available in Maharashtra to do diploma course?
  12. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  13. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  14. List of colleges offering PG diploma and MSc in textile in Maharashtra?
  15. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering BSc Biotech course?
  16. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  17. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  18. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
17th January 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in IPR after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in Third Year of B.Sc Microbiology and want to study PG Diploma in IPR. How can I study it? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?

The candidates after the completion of B.Sc Microbiology can study Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) or Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights. Candidates with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university shall be eligible for the Diploma in IPR. The course duration will be one year. You can apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The course is available in the following colleges in Maharashtra

IGNOU - Official Website

Government Law College, Mumbai - Official Website

A.D.N. Institute of Paramedical Sciences and Hospitals - Official Website

Central India College of Law & LLM - Official Website

Modern Law College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?