27th November 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have got 9.45 CGPA in diploma civil. Can I get admission in S.S Gandhi government college in B.E civil?

I have got 9.45 CGPA in diploma civil engineering. Can I get admission in s.s Gandhi college surat for B.E civil engineering through D to D?. I am in open catagory. What about M.S college baroda?

29th November 2021, 05:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have got 9.45 CGPA in diploma civil. Can I get admission in S.S Gandhi government college in B.E civil?

To take admission to study BE in Civil Engineering at S.S Gandhi Government college a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ssgc.cteguj.in

To take admission in the Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.msubaroda.ac.in
30th November 2021, 05:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have got 9.45 CGPA in diploma civil. Can I get admission in S.S Gandhi government college in B.E civil?

In order to be eligible , candidate must have cleared their 10+2 exam with PCM
The qualifying aggregate score is 50% and above
Those who have diploma in mechanical or in allied science done after 10th are also eligible for admission.

There are many state and national level entrance exam to appear for admission in to BE civil engineering program.
JEE MAIN
JEE Advanced
BITSAT etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?