19th February 2023, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Isit possible to do diploma course after doing Industrial training institute??

Hi sir..... my name is ronak macwana from nadiad (gujarat)...i have some confusion abt my study and future...i cannt understand what should i do....so please guide me and help me about my future dat what should i do....my education is not goodd sir because i have some money prob...so i coudnt study the way i was want ....so i paased 12th in 2010 abd after that i have done iti (industrial traning institute) in 2012.....so sir my question is..... it is s posible to do a diploma course on base of iti????? and if if not ....then guide me sir that what shuold i do next in study fo better future???? Please sir guide me ha...i really need are help.....sir my english is not gud actuly so might be ITI dificult to understand.

thank you sir

20th February 2023, 10:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Isit possible to do diploma course after doing Industrial training institute??

Certainly, after completing an ITI course, a diploma might be a great way to continue your study. A diploma may increase your strong growth in recent years and give you a more thorough education. You can enroll in the diploma course as a lateral entrance since it will open up more career opportunities for you. In a lateral entry strategy, candidates are promoted immediately to the third semester of the two-year diploma course after ITI.
21st February 2023, 02:27 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Isit possible to do diploma course after doing Industrial training institute??

Yes. Obtaining a diploma after finishing an ITI programme could be an excellent option*to go on with your education. A diploma could help you continue your recent growth and provide you with a more comprehensive education. As the diploma programme would increase your employment options, you can enroll in it as a lateral entry.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?