7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Actuarial Science student of Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Hello everyone, I am doing PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in Thanthai Hans Roever College. After completing my this Diploma course I want to do job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me?

9th July 2019, 07:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Actuarial Science student of Thanthai Hans Roever College?

The job opportunities after studying PG Diploma in Actuarial Science is increased in sectors like non-life insurance, employee benefits, health insurance, asset management, reinsurance and consulting companies.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Insurance Companies
Research Companies
Technical Research Centres
Education Institutes
Investment Companies

Some of the job types are:-

Quality Assurance Associate
Teacher
Actuarial Analyst
Audit Manager
Credit Risk Manager
Catastrophe Risk Analyst
10th July 2019, 10:16 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Actuarial Science student of Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Actuarial Science student of Thanthai Hans Roever College is given below :-

1)Actuary
2)Risk analyst or consultant
3)Insurance underwriter
4)Finance
5)Management
6)Statistician (in any of the diverse fields where statisticians are employed, ranging from marketing to pharmacology to engineering)
7)Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?