25th February 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Last year cutoff rank of JEEP for admission in Government colleges?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please let me know what is the cutoff rank of last year JEEP for admission in Government colleges? Please tell me about the cutoff rank of last year asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff rank of JEEP for admission in Government colleges?
  2. Can I get admission to study in any Government college if secured 12636 rank in JEEP?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?
  4. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college of Dehradun for a candidate who has secured 3685 General rank in JEEP?
  5. JEEP Poly 2015 eligibility criteria
  6. Can I get any college after scoring 8922 rank in JEEP?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?
  8. Can i get admission in Government Colleges with 1132 rank in AIEEE under General category?
  9. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?
  11. How to get application form for JEEP 2016? How to prepare for the entrance? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  13. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  14. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Which are the best government colleges for me after passing diploma 3rd year
  17. Admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  18. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?