23rd August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

Hello friends, I want to know about the per semester fee structure of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering which is available in the Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah. Kindly tell me what is the latest syllabus of this course in this institute?

15th October 2022, 07:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

The latest Syllabus of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is:-

*Engg Mathematics I

*Communication Skills

*Applied Physics

*Applied Chemistry

*Applied Physics Practical

*Applied Chemistry Practical.
15th October 2022, 07:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Calcutta Institute of Technology Howrah?

The latest Syllabus of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is:-

*Engg Mathematics I

*Communication Skills

*Applied Physics

*Applied Chemistry

*Applied Physics Practical

*Applied Chemistry Practical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?