16th December 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM) from Pune. Please provide me list of best colleges along with fee detail to study the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  3. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  4. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  5. Fee structure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course from Symbiosis University, Pune? Scope of this course in India and foreign?
  6. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  7. Is there any correspondence course for law stream?
  8. List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?
  9. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  10. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  11. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?
  12. What are the career options after BBA?
  13. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  15. What are the options available after M.Com completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  18. Is MBA course offered by Mumbai University?
19th December 2016, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM) from Pune. Please provide me list of best colleges along with fee detail to study the same.

The list of best colleges along with fees amount in Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management is given below;

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune – The fees for the course will be Rs. 80,000 - Official Website

IGNOU Pune Regional Centre – The fees will be Rs 7,500 - Official Website

School of Distance Education - Official Website

Balaji Institute of Modern Management - Official Website
19th December 2016, 11:06 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)

List of Colleges for PG Diploma in Operation Management as follows:

* Balaji Institute of Management & Human Resource Development - Pune
* IIEBM Indus Business School - Pune
* Balaji Institute of Modern Management - Pune
* ASM's Institute Of International Business & Research - Pune
* International Institute of Management & Human Resource Development - Pune

Average Fee should be Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs.3,00,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?