27th February 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

List of best diploma colleges in Pune and admission schedule?

Sir/Mam, I am diploma IT student and studying first year at solapur I want second year admission for diploma electronics and electrical. In pune please provide college details and admission schedule.? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

shrikant.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  2. List of colleges providing admission for diploma in Marine Engineering in Pune
  3. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  4. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  5. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  6. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  7. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  8. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  9. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  11. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  12. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune?
  14. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges of Pune? I have scored 71% in diploma
  16. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  17. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2017, 11:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best diploma colleges in Pune and admission schedule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am diploma IT student and studying first year at solapur I want second year admission for diploma electronics and electrical. In pune please provide college details and admission schedule.? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

shrikant.
List of best diploma colleges in Pune:-

Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
Address: 4/5, Dvijay Apartments, 997/7, Navi peth, Satsang Society, Pune 30, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 020 2453 0034

Jaihind College of Engineering
Address: GATE NO 441 KURAN TAL JUNNAR DIST PUNE Ta: Junnar Dist: Pune Pincode: 410511

Marathwada Mitra Mandal's Polytechnic, Pune
Address: S.No.4/17, Sector No. 34, Off Kalewadi Road, Thergaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
Phone:020 6510 6968

Mod-tech College Of Engineering
Address: Jediz Academy Campus, Pune Satara Road, Maharshi Nagar, Maharshi Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone:094220 88583

Nutan Maharashtra Vidya Polytechnic
Address: Vishnupuri, Talegaon Dabhade Station, Tal- Maval, Talegaon Dhabhade Road, Swaraj Nagari, Pune, Maharashtra 410507
Phone:02114 228 175

S.B.Patil Polytechnic
Address: GAT No: 58, Village - Vangali, Pune-Sholapur highway, Indapur, Pune, Maharashtra 413106
Phone:02111 217 008

ZEAL Polytechnic
Address: S.N. 39, Narhe Gaon Road, Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra 411041
Phone:020 6720 6021

For admission schedule, you should contact to above given address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?