15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
Kindly tell me if I want to do Diploma course
in Fisheries then which entrance exam I have to give?
And also suggest me some good colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Colleges which offer Diploma in Emergency Medicine for B.A.M.S student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  11. What can I do after passing 12th with PCB?
  12. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  13. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Where can I do BSc in Maths after passing 12th CBSE?
  15. Eligibility for B.Tech after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  17. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  18. Which are the good institutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore? I am a MSc in Biochemistry
19th April 2015, 12:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me if I want to do Diploma course
in Fisheries then which entrance exam I have to give?
And also suggest me some good colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Thank you in advance.
Fisheries is one of the best Specialization in Diploma course which is helpful to learn about the fisheries. The educational qualification needed for Diploma in Fisheries is the candidate must qualify in the 10th standard from any recognized university. First preference will be given to the candidates who have scored good marks in Science subject and having good knowledge in Zoology and Biology subjects. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in 10th board exams. Some Diploma Institutions may also conduct an entrance exam to evaluate the students' knowledge in a particular field. Normally, the question was asked from from a subject of Zoology and Biology. So, please go through the subjects and study well the to crack the exam.

List of Fisheries diploma colleges in Andhra Pradesh:

Andhra University,
Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Vishakapatnam Dist.) - 530003

College of Fishery Science, Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)
Muthukur ,
Nellore (Nellore Dist.) – 524344
15th March 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?

Respected sir, I want do bachelor in fisheries. So kindly give the information about college lists in telangana and qualifications for the course. THANKING YOU SIR
4th April 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir am avinash I want to study a diploma in fisheries but I have a commerce back ground is it possible to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?