17th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?

Respected Sir,
I have given my 10th Board exams. My ambition is to become an Aerospace Engineer. I want to know about Aerospace Engineering Diploma course. How should I approach to Aerospace Engineering? Which are the top colleges offering this course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  2. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  3. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode?
  7. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  8. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  9. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  10. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  12. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  13. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  14. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  15. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. List of colleges available in Maharashtra to do diploma course?
  17. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
18th July 2016, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have given my 10th Board exams. My ambition is to become an Aerospace Engineer. I want to know about Aerospace Engineering Diploma course. How should I approach to Aerospace Engineering? Which are the top colleges offering this course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan:

Arya Institute of Engineering Technology and Management (AIETM), Jaipur
Address: F-29, Omaxe City, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India- 302026
Email: [email protected]

OPJS University, Rajasthan
Address: VPO – Rawatsar Kunjla, Near Sankhu Fort, Rajgarh (Sadulpur) -Jhunjhunu Road, Churu, Rajasthan - Other, Rajasthan, India- 331303

Singhania University
Address: Pacheri Bari, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India- 333515
15th September 2017, 08:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

Institutes Offer Diploma in Aerospace engineering in Rajasthan and Maharashtra:-

1). Ch. Shivaji Maharaj College of Aviation Technology, Maharashtra

2). Singhania University, Rajasthan

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma course is 3 years.

Career Options after Diploma in Aerospace Engineering:-

:- Manufacturing engineer.

:- Logistics engineer.

:- Reliability engineer.

:- Thermal design engineer.

:- Aerospace design checker.

:- Assistant technical officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?