24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in Assam

Hello, can you please provide me the college names where Diploma in Manufacturing Technology course is available anywhere in Assam? Please let me know about the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Assam to apply for job after Diploma in Appearal Manufacturing Technology
  2. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  3. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  4. List of institutes offering Diploma in Rubber Technology in India
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Wood Technology in Punjab
  6. Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of colleges in Assam offering Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  9. What are the government jobs after Diploma in Manufacturing Technology?
  10. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) course in Assam?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Wood Technology on Intermediate basis in Jaipur
  14. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  15. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  16. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  18. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2018, 11:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in Assam

In order to help you with the proper information I have listed some of the colleges in Assam which offers Diploma in Manufacturing Technology course:

> Assam Institute of Technology (Namghar, Assam, ph - 0361223 1850)

> Indian Institute of Food Processing and Technology (Guwahati, Assam, ph - 03612529929)

> Guwahati Institute of Fashion Technology (Guwahati, Assam, ph - 03612226544)

> NEF College of Management and Technology (Assam, Guwahati, ph - 09864094466)

> JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Guwahati, Assam, ph - 9954497362)

> National Institute of Handloom Technology (Guwahati, Assam, ph - 03612301669)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?