4th April 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Rural Development course. Please suggest me colleges and procedure of admission? How much it cost to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  2. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  6. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  7. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  9. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  10. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?
  11. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  12. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study?
  14. List of Diploma courses available in Statics after B.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to study and best colleges?
  15. List of colleges and procedure to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  18. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
13th April 2017, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Rural Development course. Please suggest me colleges and procedure of admission? How much it cost to study this course?

Candidates with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Rural Development course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. In some institutions the admission will be done through an entrance examination. You can apply online or through physical mode for taking admission to the PG Diploma in Rural Development course. The course duration is one year. The fees for the course will vary from one institution to another. The fee for the course in IGNOU is Rs 2,000. The PG Diploma in Rural Development is available in the following universities

IGNOU - Official Website

National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj - Official Website
The fee for the course in National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj is Rs 1.60 Lakhs.

Aastha Institute of Management - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?