9th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?

Hi i am completed diploma electronics..whats d courses availble in corespondense courses..pls give me list of dat courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication corresponding courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  4. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  5. Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  8. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  9. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  11. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  12. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Government colleges in Haryana under AIEEE exam?
  14. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  15. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  18. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
17th August 2014, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?

After Diploma in Engineering you have to best option available for you in the form of AMIE, which is done in a correspondence mode. You can join some job on the basis of Diploma and complete AMIE side by side.

AMIE is opted by many Diploma holders these days, as it is a very convenient method of saving time and getting job experience as well at the same time. Diploma students has to clear 13 subjects in AMIE and after passing these 13 subjects, they will be equivalent to a B.Tech Engineer.

So, if you want to become a Graduate engineering, then AMIE is your best option because you want to study in correspondence mode. There are many other courses too for your if you want to study in correspondence mode.

Universities like IGNOU offer many courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com and many other short term and long term courses for students. All you need to do is get enrolled in any of these course and study well so that you can clear the exam.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
3rd April 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?

List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Information Technology ?
3rd October 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in EC. Can I join any B.A course in direct 2nd year as lateral entry?
6th June 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma but I failed 2 times and I need a good job now so tell me which is good course so I can't get at least 25000 salary guys help me out
9th June 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the short term course after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?