12th March 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my ITI in Ideal Institute of Technology. I want to study Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exams are there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Engineering Diploma for ITI holder?
  2. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  3. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. Can I study Civil Diploma in IGNOU, Assam being an ITI holder?
  6. How can I get admission to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering being a Site In-charge ITI holder?
  7. Entrance exams available to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma Civil holder?
  8. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  10. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  11. Am I eligible for 12th level entrance exams being Diploma holder?
  12. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  14. Details to join regular Diploma Civil course in Delhi for ITI holder?
  15. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  16. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam for ITI holder in Orissa?
  18. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
14th March 2016, 10:37 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?

->To get admission in Diploma in civil through Lateral Entry after ITI.First of all, you need to fill the Application form for the Lateral entry in Diploma course.

->After your form is accepted you will be called for Counseling form your college. On the basis of your % marks in I.T.I. course, you will be assigned branch. After selecting a particular branch, you will admit to the College.

->As you will join Diploma on the basis of I.T.I. course, so you will directly get admission to second year of Diploma course.
15th March 2016, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?

You can apply for various polytechnic entrance exams on the basis of the state to which you belong. The entrance exam is conducted on the state level and being an ITI holder you will be eligible for lateral entry admission.

There are entrance exams like JEXPO, JEEP, DET, etc. It depends on the state and most of the states have their own polytechnic entrance exam.
15th March 2016, 10:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my ITI in Ideal Institute of Technology. I want to study Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exams are there for admission?
The state government technical education board will conduct an entrance examination for the admission to the diploma course after ITI course. There are examinations like JEECUP, VOCLET, BCECEB, Delhi Polytechnics Common Entrance Exam etc are available. The aspirant can join in the 2nd year of the diploma course directly after ITI through lateral entry. There are about 20% seats are reserved for the lateral entry admission. You have to apply to the entrance examination and appear for the same to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?