24th January 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes with fee expenses offering Diploma in Fashion Designing in Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I have completed my 10th and I want to pursue Diploma course in Fashion Designing. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the institutes anywhere in Hyderabad which provides this Diploma course? Kindly tell me the fee expenses as well.

30th January 2019, 10:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee expenses offering Diploma in Fashion Designing in Hyderabad?

List of Institutes with fee expenses offering diploma in fashion designing in Hyderabad:-

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad

State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior Design, Hyderabad

Kohinoor Technical Institute, Dilsukh, Hyderabad

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad

Bonfire Institute of Design, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?