21st November 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

List of short term Diploma courses in HR, Administration, Facility and Labor law

Hello sir, I am BBA holder from distance mode and having 11 years experience in HR & Administration department. Please tell me about some short term Diploma courses in HR, Administration, Facility and Labor law.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best short term courses with duration for B.Com holder? What are the scopes of such courses? -- [New]
  3. Short term courses related to Photography for B.Tech 2nd year candidate
  4. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  5. Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?
  6. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion?
  8. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  9. Career prospects of Journalism and list of short term courses in Journalism
  10. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  12. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  13. Short term courses available to study for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  15. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  16. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
  17. Short term courses while doing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
27th October 2017, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of short term Diploma courses in HR, Administration, Facility and Labor law

There are several short term courses in Administration, Facility and Labor law and HR Fields. Generally, these short term diploma courses are pursued in order to find better career as well as better job opportunities.

>> Diploma in Administration, Facility and Labor Law and HR courses are the short term diploma courses can be done for certification.

>> All the above mentioned courses are diploma level courses which can be done after successful completion of 10th Class.

>> The duration of these courses may lasts about 6 months to 1 year and it may also vary depending upon the organization to organization.

>> As you are a BBA holder, I can say that you are eligible to do these certification or short term diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?