26th November 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech possible after diploma in Computer?

I'm in last year of diploma engg and so for further studies I want do M-tech. So, tell me that
is M-tech possible after diploma engg or not for me?

10th December 2013, 12:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Post Re: Is M.Tech possible after diploma in Computer?

Sorry to say that you’re ineligible for M.Tech course after completing Diploma course. Only the candidate who complete B.Tech/B.E course are eligible to apply for M.Tech course. So as per your educational qualification you’re not eligible for M.Tech course.

M.Tech stands for (Master of Technology). The duration of the course is for 2 years and the course is divided into four semester.

M.tech Course Specialization :-

M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering
M.tech in Transportation Engineering

Eligibility Criteria:- Applicant should be passed in B.Tech/B.E course from recognized university. The Applicant who scored minimum 60% percentage of marks may eligible to get admission for M.Tech course. However minimum Percentage of marks is differ from institution to institution.

The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the University/Institution and many reputed universities may accept the score of GATE Examination.

So, If you’re qualified in the GATE Examination, with the GATE Examination score card you may get admission for M.Tech course in reputed institution.

::Suggestion::
If you’re really interested to apply for M.Tech Course, then we suggest you to apply for B.Tech/B.E course in which specialization your’re interested to apply for M.Tech course. After completing B.Tech/B.E course you’re definitely eligible for M.Tech course.
19th June 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech possible after diploma in Computer?

I am doing my b tech from karnataka state open university. So can I apply for m tech through gate exam after my btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?