30th April 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it manageable to study Polytechnic Diploma course for a candidate who is weak in Mathematics?

My son is studying in 9th standard right now. I am thinking of Polytechnic Diploma course for him. But he is really weak in Mathematics. He has scored 39 marks in the Mathematics of 8th standard. So, he will manage to study Polytechnic Diploma course after 10th?

10th May 2020, 08:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it manageable to study Polytechnic Diploma course for a candidate who is weak in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is studying in 9th standard right now. I am thinking of Polytechnic Diploma course for him. But he is really weak in Mathematics. He has scored 39 marks in the Mathematics of 8th standard. So, he will manage to study Polytechnic Diploma course after 10th?
The answer is likely to be yes. People have little trouble in having it into their minds at the beginning. However, it can be solved when the practice is done. People say that math is challenging for graduate students as they have not been familiar with differentiation and integration as compared to intermediate students, because the intermediate course is focused on these two topics, and that for these people it would be a kind of realistic cum application of the topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?