6th March 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Marketing related courses available to study for 3 years full time Agriculture Diploma holder?

Sir,
I have completed in Diploma in Agriculture.
I am looking for Marketing related course.
Kindly tell me such courses for me.
I have done 3 years full time Diploma course.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  3. Full time 2 years Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterology for BUMS holder?
  4. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  5. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
  6. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  7. Which is the course related to Agriculture? I am a B.A in History(H)
  8. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  9. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  10. Chemistry related diploma courses for B.Sc degree holder? List of diploma universities?
  11. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  12. Recognized correspondence courses available in Nagpur in the field of Management, Marketing and Personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?
  13. Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Arch after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Computer Technology?
  15. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  16. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th in PCB with 57.2%?
  18. List of top MBA colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
5th April 2017, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Marketing related courses available to study for 3 years full time Agriculture Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed in Diploma in Agriculture.
I am looking for Marketing related course.
Kindly tell me such courses for me.
I have done 3 years full time Diploma course.
Thank you!

You can study Diploma in Marketing Management course (1 year duration) after completion of 3 years full time Agriculture Diploma course. The Diploma in Marketing Management course is available in Welinger Education. Candidates after completion of diploma or degree can apply for the Diploma in Marketing Management course. The Welinger Education website link is Click Here

You can also study the Diploma Program in Marketing Management in NMIMS. The course duration is one year. The NMIMS website link is Click Here

You can also study the Diploma in Marketing Management course in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?