4th April 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in DCECE to get ECE branch in top Polytechnic colleges

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in ECE from Bihar. Please tell me marks required in DCECE to get ECE branch in top Polytechnic colleges of Bihar.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  2. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What educational qualification is required to be a Teacher in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Can I be eligible for DCECE lateral entry after passing 12th with PCMB and english?
  5. Marks required in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in top five colleges? List of top five colleges of Delhi Polytechnic?
  6. Is there any negative marks in DCECE?
  7. Total number of students in DCECE who filled the Bihar Polytechnic form?
  8. List of top engineering colleges in ECE branch? My rank is 63403
  9. Which are the colleges in M.Tech(ECE branch) to get placed in top MNC companies or IT companies? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited?
  11. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  14. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  15. List of top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu
  16. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  17. Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 23.33 marks in GATE in EC branch?
9th April 2017, 11:30 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in DCECE to get ECE branch in top Polytechnic colleges

Marks of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination varies from year to year. It is better not to think about the cut off marks do prepare well to get the best possible rank in Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It may be possible that you know the last year cut off marks and prepare according to that, but this year the cut off marks will be very high and you are short for the few marks then you will not be able to make it. So prepare day in and day out to get the best possible rank so that you can get admission in the best polytechnic college.
2nd August 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in DCECE to get ECE branch in top Polytechnic colleges

I have got 235 number in dcece by gen category is i take .admission ?
24th December 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 100. Marks in dcece .what i can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?