8th April 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Medicine related Diploma courses available to study for a BSc Microbiology student?

Hello everyone, I am doing BSc in Microbiology course and I am in my final year now. I want to do any Medicine related Diploma course after completing my BSc course. So, can you please tell me about such Diploma courses?

14th April 2020, 10:30 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Medicine related Diploma courses available to study for a BSc Microbiology student?

---If you are intrested to get admission in Medicine related course then Pharmacy is the best option which suits your intrest.

:- Diploma or Bachelor in pharmacy is the best option in which diploma is of 2 years and bachelor is of 3 years after completion of diploma or 5 year after 12th standard.

:- Pharmacy is the only course which give you the detail information about the medicine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?