21st January 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue Higher Secondary to further pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering. But, I have heard that I have to study Higher Secondary first. Is it true? I am studying in 10th standard right now. Please let me know about this immediately.

25th January 2019, 05:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue Higher Secondary to further pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering. But, I have heard that I have to study Higher Secondary first. Is it true? I am studying in 10th standard right now. Please let me know about this immediately.

No, it is not necessary to pursue Higher Secondary to further study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. Students can study the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in various polytechnic colleges after completion of 10th Class with minimum 45% marks. Duration of the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is three years. Admission to the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is done through an entrance examination. Students can study the course in the following colleges:

Desh Bhagat University - Official Website

Gurukul Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Hindustan Academy - Official Website

Parul University - Official Website
25th January 2019, 10:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue Higher Secondary to further pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?

One who wants to pursue diploma in Aeronautical Engineering must have completed at least 10th standard from a recognised board with at least 45% marks in all the subjects.
So, it is not necessary to pursue Higher Secondary to pursue diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?