13th September 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the LLB course through distance education?

I want to know everything about the LLB course. I am an orthopaedic surgeon with MS ortho qualification and about 50 years of age.

Ajay

13th September 2015, 08:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the LLB course through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know everything about the LLB course. I am an orthopaedic surgeon with MS ortho qualification and about 50 years of age.

Ajay
No, you can not do LLB course through distance mode.

LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
15th September 2015, 12:17 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the LLB course through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Ajay
The law courses are offered by IGNOU, Annamalai University, Madurai Kamaraj University, Guru Nanak Dev University etc. Law courses done through distance education are purely academic in nature, you cannot practice in Courts of Law. But you may be employed in companies as legal advisers. The LLB course after 12th standard is of 5 years and the LLB course after graduation is of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?