1st September 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?

I am doing diploma in agriculture in some college in AP i want join bsc agriculture but if any case seats are not available to my rank what can i do? i go general Bsc courses? like Bsc maths,Bzc,Bcom ,bsc nursing etc.

23rd October 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?

I am preparing for entrance examination for B Sc agriculture course. Which are the famous agriculture colleges in south India? What are the method of admission through management quota?
10th May 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?

i am studying maths,physics,chemistryand computer science whether i am able to join bsc agri or energy and envirionmental engineering
31st May 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

In which way you says bsc agriculture id different from b.tach
18th April 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

My qualification 10 I interest agricultural so I join to agriculture course after 10th
17th May 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I had completed 10th right now and I want to do bsc agriculture,is there any tips to follow to achieve the degree successfully????
11th June 2016, 11:34 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed 10th right now and I want to do bsc agriculture,is there any tips to follow to achieve the degree successfully????
After completing 10th standard you must complete you higher secondary education before applying for admission in any graduation course.
You can even pursue diploma after 10th standard which has three years of duration and on the basis of diploma you can apply for degree course.
>>There is no way you can complete your degree course right after completing only 10th standard.
2nd September 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the best root to became b.sc agriculture? After 12 science or after dipolma?
30th July 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I am completed agri diploma in ap in some college if in case of I doesn't get the seat for agri bsc which courses we offered
6th October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pcm student can I do bsc agriculture
13th May 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in PCMB, she has interest to do Agriculture B. sc. we are basically farmer, what is the procedure please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?