24th April 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Computer science after B.Sc and PGDM?

Want to take pgd in computer science. i have BSc mathematics degree and pgdm.

26th April 2014, 06:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Computer science after B.Sc and PGDM?

As you have done your B.Sc in Mathematics and now you want to do Post graduate diploma in Computer Science. Looks strange but as you want to so okay no problem in it. You can go for the same course but I dont think is there any benefit for you after doing Post graduate diploma in Computer Science after completing B.Sc and PGDM.

There are so many distances colleges where you can take admission in the Post graduate diploma course like Symbiosis. This is very good option for you if you had already decided to go with the PG diploma in Computer Science.

After completing the post graduate diploma in computer science there is lots of scopes in future for jobs but most of in Private companies. There are very few vacancies in Government jobs.

But as you told us that you had already done your B.Sc so as you are graduate so you can apply for Banks Jobs too because they need minimum qualification of graduation.

I think this is better option for you.
13th May 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PG Diploma in Computer science after B.Sc and PGDM?

How many years will someone that graduated with third class in computer science spend for PGD in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?