24th April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?

I am a BCA. is pgdca necessary for me to get a govt job? because bca is a degree course and pgdca is a diploma course. & also i want to know that in which govt jobs pgdca is preferred to bca. please reply immediately.

26th April 2014, 07:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?

No PGDCA is not necessary for government jobs you need just graduation degree in order to apply for the graduation jobs.

If you had done your graduation degree then you can apply for most of the Government jobs in India. You may apply for the Banking jobs too because they also required minimum qualification of graduation. Now as you had already done your BCA course so you can also apply for the same.

Because most of them demands for the graduation degree.

And as you told us that you had completed your BCA degree so its good now you are graduated and now you can apply for the various jobs in private sector as well as in the Government sectors.

You can apply for--
PO jobs
Banking Jobs
Railway Jobs
Postal Jobs
JTO in BSNL

So you can apply for above jobs which all are come under the government jobs.
4th September 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?

Is it necessary to do PGDCA COURSE for getting government jobs after getting graduated as an agricultural engineer
13th September 2017, 06:55 AM
cataleya11

For most of the government jobs the minimum educational qualification is graduation. PGDCA is not mandatory for government jobs. Selection for government post depends on the examination and interview that is held by the conducting body.

Minimum educational qualification for most of the governmental jobs is graduation degree. No minimum marks requirement is set. Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Indian citizenship is mandatory. So, if you have a PGDCA then it will boost your chances but will not confirm them.
In jobs like IAS, Researcher, Scientist post, Forest Department, IPS, UPSC, a PGDCA will be helpful but it is not necessary.
18th June 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

If I have done dca then I am eligible for the job in the mp govt. I have graduation degree also. Or I have to do pgdca because they ask for any computer diploma of 1 year
5th January 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b.com so it's required in pgdca course for better placement ?
Please help me a give me a suggestion that I do a pgdca or not ?
16th June 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation bsc with computer science. I want to do govt job .
So cpct or pgdca necessary.
28th July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is DCA is compulsory for mp govt jobs after graduation
29th July 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I am graduat in Bsc computer science subject is pgdca necessary for me Plzz tell me for MP government jobs like group4 and high court vacancy
24th August 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Pgdca from rajeev gandhi computer saksharta mission pgdca degree valid for goverment job or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?