17th August 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?

Hello,
I am a second year student doing Diploma in General Nursing. Is it possible for me to do MBBS after my Diploma course? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  2. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  4. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?
  6. Can I quit my B.Sc(Nursing) in 2nd year and join MBBS?
  7. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  8. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  9. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  10. How to join 2nd year MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing? I like to join 2nd year MBBS
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  13. Possible courses after diploma in nursing -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  15. Specialized courses available to study for General Nursing Diploma holder?
  16. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  17. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  18. Fee structure and Duration for GNM course?
22nd August 2015, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?

For getting admission in MBBS you have to appear for medical entrance exam. For the entrance exam you need 10+2 qualification with PCB stream. Hence, if you have this qualification then surely you can apply for entrance exam for admission without any doubt.

You have to be well prepared for the exam because it is not easy to get admission in a top medical college as seats are very less.
4th October 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?

I am a staff nurse under govt of kerala, is any reserved seats for MBBS admission, once i finish NEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?